Super Lucid 101 group agreement
This is your contract – your contract is only valid for this lifetime. Please read it carefully before signing, because you are making an important commitment to yourself on your spiritual journey.
The Super Lucid 101 Class Roadmap with schedules can be found here for pay in full.
1. You are securing one of a limited number of places DreamYOU University offers in this round of Super Lucid 101.
2. The Price is $3,000 USD, payable upfront -or- 11 monthly payments of $303 -or- 13 monthly payments of $202.
3. By joining right now, be receiving this bonus: instant access to some course materials so you can begin to work the energy now.
4. Please check out the DreamYOU University Company Policies before signing this Agreement. Those policies are part of this Agreement even though they are not spelled out in this document.
5. This Agreement, the Company Policies and Disclaimers, and the Credit Card Authorization are the entire agreement between us. These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THIS IS WHAT THE SUPER LUCID 101 PROGRAM INCLUDES
1. Six Pre-Recorded Modules and 10 Group Classes. You are invited to ten (10) group classes during the Program Term, to be conducted virtually (via Zoom, or appropriate means). Your attendance is critical for the success of this program. Therefore, please make your best efforts to attend live classes. Recordings will be made available within 48 hours of class unless a technical issue arises that delays us from posting. You will receive a Zoom link on Podia once your payment is received. The purpose of the group classes is to answer questions regarding the content of the course modules and to allow the group to openly express their experiences in a private space. All group classes must be used during the Program Term or they are forfeited.
2. Portal Access. You receive access to the DreamYOU University online portal, which includes written materials and video and audio lessons on metaphysical topics. You will have access to course for at least 6 months after course ends.
3. Group Online Classes. You will have access to 10 group online classes. Each live class will be up to two hours, where DreamYOU University Temachtiani Jen The Rainmaker will be present to present material on Super Lucid 101 and answer questions regarding the course. You will also be encouraged to share your progress, experiences, and testimonials during these classes.
1. One-on-One time and/or coaching is not included in this purchase. If you would like to purchase a 1-on-1 session please email email@example.com.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
1. Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
2. Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from DreamYOU University or Jen The Rainmaker, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by DreamYOU University.
3. Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by DreamYOU University. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information is also protected by a contractual license between the provider and DreamYOU University. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of DreamYOU University, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $1,000,000.00).
4. Trademark Usage. DreamYOU University protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like DreamYOU University, The Dream Warriors, The Dream Warrior Tribal Council, Flourishing Foundations, Dream Planting, Super Lucid, Smoking Mirror, Toltec Manifesting or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here.
5. Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program.
6. Confidentiality. DreamYOU University cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party.
7. One-on-One time with anyone in DreamYOU University.
Additional Legal Terms
1. This is a NO REFUNDS policy.
By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that no one has represented to you that refunds are available. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement through the end of the Term. DreamYOU University considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement, and would not have done so unless this No Refunds policy were included. If you initiate a chargeback, DreamYOU University may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
2. You are a Business Owner.
You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have limited rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Participant understands the Group Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
4. If we get sued due to something you did:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DreamYOU University, its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
5. Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
6. No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of medical, legal, accounting, financial, or other professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
7. No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
Results from the group program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will provide results.
8. DreamYOU University can end your participation in the program.
Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, Company will not provide a refund to you.
9. California law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in California.
This Agreement will be governed by California law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Discovery Bay, CA.
10. No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
11. Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
You agree that your electronic signature is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
12. No relationship.
The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
I have read the foregoing Agreement, understand its terms, and agree: